Runagood.com Limited ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, email address, and query details, whenever you complete an online form such as our online contact and query submission page. We will also obtain information about you such as your bank details or company financial information when you register to use our online services or pay for them.
When you book on one of our courses we will collect information such as your name, contact details, employer, job title and other information specified in our registration forms.
We collect information directly from you or your employer or other organisation making any booking with us on your behalf.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your data for the following purposes:
to provide our services to you
to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
administration and processing payments
research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
fraud prevention and detection and security vetting
to develop and improve our services
marketing our services
to comply with our legal obligations
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data you:
our service and infrastructure providers to the extent necessary to deliver our services
credit reference agencies
a third party who acquires our business
law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law
You have the right to stop us using your information for marketing purposes for our or third party products, promotions and events that may be of interest to you. If you want us to stop using your information for those purposes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may keep anonymised and aggregated statistics of your response to any advertising provided to you such as you clicking on a particular advertisement and use it for the purposes already described.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance and training.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
provide such information to us
receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
LAWFUL BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your information in the following ways:
- where it is necessary to perform our contract with you
- where it is required by law
- where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business including
- responding to enquiries
- providing services to our customers
- improving and developing our services
- the administration of our business
- monitoring and maintaining standards within our business
- complying with industry regulatory and compliance standards
- promoting our business
- establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUT OF THE UK
Information that we collect from you may be transferred to third party service providers working for us who may process that information at a destination outside of the UK including outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
Destinations outside the EEA may not have the same legal protections for personal data as you enjoy under English law. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement and data protection legislation.
When we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- the countries we transfer your personal data to have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission
- we use contractual clauses approved by the European Commission which give personal data similar protection to that which it has in the EEA; or
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which required them to provide similar protection to personal data that applies within the EEA.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
You have rights under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, including to:
- request access to personal information that we may process about you
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge
- to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you where this is no longer required to be processed by us
- to object to or restrict our processing of some of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you. If we need further information we will let you know.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or other applicable authority. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you interact with us.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at 3B, Shirland Mews, London, W9 3DY or call us on 020 8960 7194.